Stay at Chef Alejandra’s boutique casita in Valladolid and discover the best of Mexico and its gastronomy on this four-day culinary experience.
5-DAY PUERTO MORELOS AND VALLADOLID GETAWAY
- Person Mex$ 25,200
Discover Mexico’s Flavors
Discover Mexico through its amazing flavors and traditions with this Culinary Trip only designed for foodies and gourmands, top Chefs, exclusive cooking classes, Puerto Morelos fishing town, colonial city and cenote in the heart of Yucatan, and a deep immersion into one of the tastiest cultures in the world.
Welcome to Cancun!/Puerto Morelos
- Welcome dinner at one of the best contemporary-Mexican restaurants in Riviera Maya.
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner and personal attention by the Chef.
- Stay at Chef Alejandra’s Boutique Casita in Puerto Morelos Jungle/3-star hotel/cozy B&B
- Culinary Experience-Class (Mexican breakfast at “Mexico Lindo Casita”, visit our organic garden, Mexican cooking class, snacks, Mexican feast with everything you will prepare).
- Evening and night at your leisure so you can explore vibrant Puerto Morelos.
- Enjoy Chef Cristobal´s unique culinary view of Puerto Morelos, let him lead you through the best food available in town.
- End the evening with a tasting of the best tequilas and mezcales while you dine some antojitos at Mexico Lindo Cooking.
- Unique culinary experience in Yaxunah Mayan community. Interact and meet the best traditional Mayan cook in Yucatan. Chef Rosalia Chay and her family will teach you how to make tortillas, she will cook in a “pib” (buried oven) and you will eat in a Traditional Mayan home at this village immersed in the jungle. Try the best Cochinita Pibil, Relleno negro and tortillas.
- While our food is in the pib, we will visit magnificient Chichen Itzá archaeological site. One of the most important ruins in the world.
- Enjoy a leisure day at a Puerto Morelos beach club, includes entrances, first 2 drinks and 2 snacks.
- Last night in Puerto Morelos