Discover Mexico through its amazing flavors and traditions on this immersive culinary trip designed for foodies, gourmands, and top chefs.
4-DAY MAYAN FOOD JOURNEY
- Person Mex$ 20,790
Culinary Experience in Valladolid
Discover Yucatan through its amazing flavors and traditions with this Culinary Trip only designed for foodies and gourmands, interact with top Chefs, exclusive cooking class, culinary experiences with World famous Chef Rosalia Chay, discover ruins, visit and stay in valladolid colonial city, plunge in a cenote and stay at a boutique house in a deep immersion into one of the tastiest cultures in the world.
Welcome to Yucatan!
- Welcome dinner at one of the best regional restaurants in Valladolid
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner and personal attention from the chef.
- Stay at Rancho Palchalhal at Chef Alejandra’s boutique casita
- Go with the Chef to pick ingredients at the market
- Culinary Experience-Class at “Mexico Lindo Casita in Valladolid, Mexican cooking class, snacks, Mexican feast with everything you will prepare).
- Afternoon to relax and at night you will have a night walk at calzada los Frailes and video mapping. You will stop for churros and Marquesitas at the plaza and some common street treats.
- We will do a tour on Valladolid to know about the Melipona bee and try the famous smoked meats in the town of Temozon, Cenote and Mayan food lunch, swim and explore.
- Unique culinary experience in Yaxunah Mayan community. Interact and meet the best traditional Mayan cook in Yucatan. Chef Rosalia Chay and her family will teach you how to make tortillas, she will cook in a “pib” (buried oven) and you will eat in a Traditional Mayan home at this village immersed in the jungle.
- Try the best Cochinita Pibil, Relleno negro and tortillas.
While our food is in the pib, we will visit magnificient Chichen Itzá archaeological site. One of the most important ruins in the world.
Spend your last night in Rancho Palchalhal.